If anybody ever reads this – thank you.
I haven’t touched this blog in a couple of years because all of the action is over at TaoCraft Tarot. I hope you’ll come over there and follow that blog. There is a new “ask Zombie Cat anything” kind of page. You ask, ZC turns it into a blog post. Might be right, might be wrong, but all Zombie Cat posts are 100% guaranteed to contained words and have a 50% chance of being dead wrong.
I give up trying to think of a clever name for this blog. If you have a suggestion or a question about anything on this site/blog, please email me. I still intend to put any blog posts
This whole site has been reviewed and updated for 2021.
I hope you’ll come over to TaoCraft, but I am thankful for you looking at this site too. I hope to be back with some entertaining content soon.
If you are new here – Welcome.
If you have visited before, or followed the blog for any amount of time, you have probably noticed the new look.
In 2018, I officially re-launced Modern Oracle Tarot as TaoCraft Tarot. This website and blog is being streamlined to match. Here are the key changes
- All of the Tarot content has been moved to the Modern Oracle Tarot / Tarotbytes Archive (posts prior to October 2018) or to the current TaoCraft Tarot Blog
- From here forward, Reiki, Meditation, and Taoism related content will appear on the TaoCraft Tarot Blog
- The Vampire Diet, Baihu’s News Haikus, Merry Monday, Tao Tuesday, and Browncoat Whovian Epiphany content has been discontinued.
- This blog will be any eclectic, random or natural health posts that do not fit with the Tarot/Meditation/Reiki/Taoism/Magick milieu of the TaoCraft Site.
- Some posts may deal with sensitive or controversial subjects. Reader discretion is advised. Comments are closed.
- Constructive reader feedback and Natural Health questions are welcome by email at email@example.com
- Not all emails will receive a reply. There is a zero tolerance spam policy
Please read disclaimer below before submitting Natural Health Question. This is for general interest ONLY. No information on this website or by this author can diagnose, treat, or cure any disease and does not in any way replace professional health / mental health care. No liability of any kind real or implied is accepted. Use rondasnow.com, taocrafttarot.com and all information or entertainment services entierely at your own risk.
Meditation In The Media
Please visit “Quirk & Flotsam” on etsy.com for handcrafted meditation beads, how-to beginner’s meditation book and more…click HERE to enter.
Would you like your own tutorial to get started? click HERE