I’m not a marketing expert.
Changing the tone, tenor, content, and name of my Tarot identity was mildly terrifying. “Re-branding” doesn’t begin to capture it, probably because name, nature and self-identity are so enmeshed. Changing from Modern Oracle to TaoCraft Tarot was certainly one of those life learning expanding experiences which triggered several posts musing about names and labels.
It is a little bit of that same process here. This blog & website has always been a catch-all side project. Initially I envisioned it to be an “about the author” promotion site for the back of books. Natural health services were added after my dissertation and things only got more scattered and less focused from there. It is time for this site to get a makeover too, new blog name included.
On one hand, I want to keep this blog neutral, nonthreatening, and a little milquetoast to serve as an online resume of sorts. On the other hand, I want this blog stay the friendly, welcoming, chatty catch-all that it evolved to be. On the other other hand I want it to be fierce and fearless, unafraid to difficult subjects. Of course, there is no reason it can’t be all of that. If an employer doesn’t hire me because of the views expressed rather than the quality of the writing expressing those views, then that discrimination is on their heads.
So friendly fierce fearless chatty catch-all blog it is. Welcome.
“…being normal is not necessarily a virtue. It rather denotes a lack of courage.”
– Alice Hoffman
“If you’ve got an idea you genuinely think is good, don’t let some idiot talk you out of it”
– Stan Lee
If you are new here – Welcome.
If you have visited before, or followed the blog for any amount of time, you have probably noticed the new look.
In 2018, I officially re-launced Modern Oracle Tarot as TaoCraft Tarot. This website and blog is being streamlined to match. Here are the key changes
- All of the Tarot content has been moved to the Modern Oracle Tarot / Tarotbytes Archive (posts prior to October 2018) or to the current TaoCraft Tarot Blog
- From here forward, Reiki, Meditation, and Taoism related content will appear on the TaoCraft Tarot Blog
- The Vampire Diet, Baihu’s News Haikus, Merry Monday, Tao Tuesday, and Browncoat Whovian Epiphany content has been discontinued.
- This blog will be any eclectic, random or natural health posts that do not fit with the Tarot/Meditation/Reiki/Taoism/Magick milieu of the TaoCraft Site.
- Some posts may deal with sensitive or controversial subjects. Reader discretion is advised. Comments are closed.
- Constructive reader feedback and Natural Health questions are welcome via email at email@example.com
- Not all emails will receive a reply. There is a zero tolerance spam policy
Please read disclaimer below before submitting Natural Health Question. This is for general interest ONLY. No information on this website or by this author can diagnose, treat, or cure any disease and does not in any way replace professional health / mental health care. No liability of any kind real or implied is accepted. Use rondasnow.com, taocrafttarot.com and all information or entertainment services entierely at your own risk.
Meditation In The Media
Please visit “Quirk & Flotsam” on etsy.com for handcrafted meditation beads, how-to beginner’s meditation book and more…click HERE to enter.
Would you like your own tutorial to get started? click HERE